Call Me For Your Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
- More On A Birth Father’s Right To Know…
- Are You An Adoptee With A Question?
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Parts II, III and IV (Conclusion)
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Part I
- Part II – How Could They Have Kept The Fact I Am Adopted From Me? How can I ever trust them, or myself, again?
Tag Archives: change
The IAmAwareNow Therapy Reminder App Is Here! Get Help Remembering, and Implementing, Your Wellness Practices
IAmAwareNow is a therapy reminder app that sends you friendly reminders (via text, and vibrate or ring tone) of the personal wellness practices that you are trying to remember to do. Continue reading
Most of us are familiar with a type of joked called a “light bulb joke”. According to Wikipedia: “A lightbulb joke is a joke that asks how many people of a certain group are needed to change, replace, or screw … Continue reading
Mirror: A reflective surface that reflects a clear image. One of the most valuable aspects of any relationship is that it provides an opportunity to receive feedback from another person about who we are, and our impact on them. Friends, … Continue reading