Call Me For Your Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
- More On A Birth Father’s Right To Know…
- Are You An Adoptee With A Question?
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Parts II, III and IV (Conclusion)
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Part I
- Part II – How Could They Have Kept The Fact I Am Adopted From Me? How can I ever trust them, or myself, again?
Category Archives: Mid-Life Challenges
If you could look at your life with “fresh eyes”, what might you do differently? I just returned from a week out of the country in the beautiful Cornish countryside, land of my ancestors. It has been many years since … Continue reading
Recently I wrote about how the separation of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver might be touching fears about marital stability in midlife. I had mentioned affairs as one possible pitfall in a midlife marriage, particularly one where one or both … Continue reading
High profile separations and divorces of long-married couples, like the separation of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced yesterday, can tap into a core of unease in many of us about loss of stability and change. If it can happen … Continue reading
Remember having a sense of personal vibrancy and exuberance, when all things seemed possible? When you had the “magic”? When you felt full of joie de vivre, attractive and alive? Are you feeling it now? Yes, no, maybe? If the … Continue reading