Call Me For Your Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
- More On A Birth Father’s Right To Know…
- Are You An Adoptee With A Question?
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Parts II, III and IV (Conclusion)
- Kung Fu (Adoptee!) Panda 3 Movie Review – Part I
- Part II – How Could They Have Kept The Fact I Am Adopted From Me? How can I ever trust them, or myself, again?
Category Archives: Anxiety
It saddens me to witness what a difficult time some people have stopping. Stopping their thoughts, stopping their words, stopping the constant race of some kind, any kind, of forward motion. It’s hard to have a good life when you … Continue reading
Recently I was listening to Pema Chodrun’s lecture on Getting Unstuck. She talked about the very human tendency to seek safety by holding on, by withdrawing and cocooning into what we perceive as a safe place in the world. In … Continue reading
Anyone who has ever felt panic knows that the advice, “Don’t Panic”, is usually of limited usefulness when the need arises. When rising sensations of anxiety, shortness of breath, and tightness in the chest begin, the ability of your mind … Continue reading